When and where
March 16-17, 2019 from 11:00 – 16:00
The Yoga Rescue
Jl. Raya Uluwatu Gg. Mantili No. 1,
Jimbaran, Kabupaten Badung,
Bali 80361, Indonesia
(On the compound of Coffee Network)
Early Bird until 15 Jan: Rp 1.500.000
Early Bird until 1 Feb: Rp 1.650.000
After 1 Feb: Rp 1.750.000
Book this workshop either through the button below or by contacting us directly on WA +62 8123 713 7979
We will discuss:
1. Sciatica (pinched nerve)
2. Piriformis Syndrome
3. SI (Sacro Illiac) Joint disfunction
4. Nucleus Pulposus hernias
5. Cauda equine syndrome
6. Spinal Stenosis
7. Spondylolisthesis, Spondylolysis
8. Lateral Pelvic Tilt
9. Posterior Pelvic Tilt (Flat back)
10. Swelling of the disc
11. Concepts of Myelopathy and Radiculopathy
12. Provocative LBP detection test
13. Physical test for lumbar is herniated
15. Lumbar Stenosis (narrowing of the canal in the lumbar)
16. Coccycdynia (tail bone injury)
17. Anterior Pelvic Tilt (Lumbar Lordosis)
18. (Uneven hips)
19. Trendelenburg Gait
21. Water therapy
22. Table inversion.
We will discuss:
1. Knee anatomy: knowing the anatomy of the knee to facilitate understanding of injuries and their handling.
2. Knowing the relationship between various muscles around the knee which is very influential on the knee: quadriceps, hamstring, abductor, adductor, gluteus medius and gluteus maximus.
3. Stretching or strengthening? Use various types of tests to find out whether certain muscles are weak or too tight.
4. Classification of knee injuries: cartilage injuries, ligament injuries and tendon injuries
5. Some common knee injuries and their prevention: IT Band Syndrome, Runner’s Knee, Plica Syndrome, ACL Injuries etc.
6. Yoga poses that are prone to knee injury
Lunch and snacks are included, as well as the use of yoga mats and props
Yoga researcher & instructor
Owner Nararya House yoga studio which concentrates on problems around the neck, shoulder, spine, knee and spine deformity.
Member of the Indonesian Board of Hypnotherapist
Neuro Linquistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
Schroth Method for Scoliosis
Initiatior of several yoga projects:
– “Yoga4CancerSurvivors” or “YogaPenyintasKanker”
– “Yoga for Inkontinentia”
– “Yoga Praktis: yoga for office staff”
– “Management of Lower Back Pain”
– “Vipassana Project”: teaching yoga, meditation and pranayama as an alternative stress release mechanism in prison.